Broker / Associate
Broker License Requirements:
- 90 hours of broker prep training
- 9 hours of Fair Housing training
- 3 years of experience as a licensed salesperson
- Must have at least 6 transactions in three different - 12 month periods.
If you have already completed your requirements and are looking to test, please visit www.PSIExams.com to schedule your exam.
Online Broker Licensing Courses available.
Broker License Home Study Course
GMAR Members Pay: $499.00 (includes shipping)
This Home Study course is designed to prepare you to pass the Michigan Broker's Licensing Examination proctored by PSI. We assist our students with all the required paperwork. This course is State License and approved for your complete 90 Hours for your Broker License and also includes 9 hours Civil Rights requirement.
Benefits of a Home Study Course:
- Internet not require
- Work at your own pace
- No timed modules
Your Home Study Training Package Includes:
- Real Estate Training Books
- Real Estate Practice Tests - Interactive programs with hundreds of practice questions covering all the categories of real estate
- Final exam covering all 16 categories with 100 questions (must pass with 78% or better to receive certificate)
- Michigan Real Estate Law Red Book - download version
- Michigan Fair Housing Book - download version
- PSI Exam Prep Information Bulletin - Scheduling your exam
- State Applications to apply for your license.