The Greater Metropolitan Association of REALTORS® (GMAR) is an association devoted to serving real estate agents, brokers, appraisers and affiliates in Macomb, Oakland and Wayne Counties. GMAR does this by:
- Providing political advocacy, safeguarding and advancing the real estate profession and furthering the interests of home and other real property owners.
- Emphasizing ethical conduct and enforcing a Code of Ethics.
- Raising awareness and providing education on equal housing opportunity for all people, helping to remove the barriers that may prevent someone from experiencing the joy of owning their own home.
- Offering a full complement of continuing education opportunities designed to advance members’ careers and enhance their financial success.
- Offering extensive communications to members so they may keep up with the real estate landscape on local, state and national levels. GMAR’s success is measured by the success of its members, and the Association strives daily to provide members the tools and services necessary to achieve whatever level of success they desire.